Today I concentrated on installing the "Poaching and Army Scouts" exhibit case. In the morning, I worked on mounting a few labels that had not been printed last week. I started installing the exhibit in the afternoon and it took the rest of the day to complete. For the most part, the case stayed true to my mock up, but I did decide to put four photos on the wall outside the case rather than inside so that they would not be crowded. I finished installing the case, but did not have time to finish installing the stove and skis on the platform outside the case or to put the photos and corresponding labels on the walls above the platform. Hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow I will be completely finished installing!
Poaching/Army Scouts Case